Getting What You Want Before You Forget What It Is
Are you an expert in giving others what they want -- your boss, your kids, your spouse -- and still waiting for someone to ask you what you want? Join humorist Judy Carter for an hour of side-splitting humor where you just might learn how to get exactly what you want. Carter is that rare speaker who is laugh-out-loud funny, yet has a thought-provoking message that resonates with everyone who hears it. As she says, "How can women know what we want - when the only one asking us is the waiter?"
- Appreciating the Differences Between Men and Women
- Getting What You Want Without Making Friendamies
- Leaning IN to Your Own Potential
- Learning How to Scale Up Your Life
- Eating the Whole Piece of Cake with Pride