Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6pm to 9pm - $35
This event benefits SafeHouse of The Desert
Spend a weekend with Judy Carter…
Find Your Message.
Tell your Story.
Make it Funny.
Do you want more laughs and higher-paying gigs, or maybe you're just longing to tell your story and build meaningful bridges?
This is your chance to be a part of an interactive, intense workshop for beginners and pros alike... Come in with nothing and leave with your message and the tools to becoming a better story-teller and successful speaker.
Join Judy for an UNFORGETTABLE, creative writing weekend…
Let a Hollywood Comedy Legend discover “The Message of You:” your stories that will make people laugh, cry, and stand on their feet with applause.
Let Judy help you find it so the WORLD can hear it…
DISCOVER the secrets to….
- Getting laughs every 10 seconds
- Comedy formulas that always work
- How to connect to an audience with your story
- REPLACING fear with passion
- Expand your arsenal of signature stories
- Having RIP-ROARING confidence to speak in front of any audience
Be a part of an inspiring journey with a select group of creative go-getters…
And foster relationships with other success-driven and inspired talents.
Which one are you? …
- Entertainers: Who love making people laugh and want to find higher paying corporate gigs
- Entrepreneurs: Who want to promote their products and services by speaking
- Survivors: Who have an amazing story that they want to tell to larger audiences
- Toastmaster Speakers: Who want to take on the challenge of competitive speaking or go pro
- Procrastinators: Who need encouragement and direction to find their message and improve their story-telling skills
Then, Judy took them to not only believing in their dreams but, becoming the greatest version of themselves, BOOKING paying gigs, and publishing their book.
- Over 100 television & magazine credits: Oprah, Good Morning America w/ Diane Sawyer, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNN
- Internationally Recognized as a Best-Selling Author, Key Note Speaker, & Humorist
- Numerous Celebrity Clients: Seth Rogen, Reality Show Stars, Sherri Shepherd (The View).
- Contributor for NPR’s “All Things Considered”
- Nominated for Atlantic City's “Entertainer of the Year”
-Seth Rogen, famous Vancouverite
internationally renowned comedian and actor
"Judy knows her stuff! It's like watching a shaman in action."
-Kelly Carlin, attendee of 2014 LA Workshop
performer, & upcoming author of A Carlin Home Companion about life with her father, George Carlin
"The best guest speaker we've ever had!"
"Attending Judy Carter's workshop was the best thing I ever did in my life! I now make six figures, fly First Class, and travel throughout the world as a professional comic."
-Dan Nainen, workshop attendee
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to work with Judy in-person…